First of all, let’s get to know the melting thread that is often used in this type of surgery. Polydioxanone (PDO), but known to surgeons as PDS (S stands for Suture, Suture). This type of silk is Synthetic Absorbable Monofilament.
Note : Plastic (Cosmetic) Surgery Center that is notable all around the world You can track down more data about medical procedure at bangmodaesthetic.com
In short, it is a melt-blown synthetic yarn and is made from a single thread. It can be called a dream silk because the properties mentioned above are considered ideal sutures for surgeons. This type of silk has been used for more than 10 years because it is a silk that has the properties of birth. There is very little reaction to the tissue and it lasts for about 240 days to dissolve and there is also a chance. The principle of PDO thread threading is similar to gold thread threading because a needle is inserted into the papillary dermis, causing injury and stimulating collagen production. Just replace the gold thread with PDO silk to make the price cheaper. and give people who dream of having silk on their faces a chance (Write about silk that keeps your face young People who are wanting to have a hundred silk probably know. because the age is close to the writer), but in the similarity of rutilated silk and PDO silk, there are differences in terms of The technique of stringing is as follows.
1. The number of silk threads Silk threads will use less silk threads. Each line before stringing, the doctor will measure the length of the face in the hundredth part and cut the gold thread according to the length. Therefore, 1 string can be threaded from the front of the ear to the cheek groove. Or it may be threaded from under the eyes to the lower edge of the jaw. Therefore, the needle is inserted a small number of times, about 4-5 times per page, but PDO silk is a short thread. Each line is approximately 3-6 cm long (depending on the brand and size of the needle), so the number of stabbings Therefore, threading needles are twice as many times on each side. It is said that it hurts more than twice. Is this the author mentioning that it is only for a hundred pages? Because there are many advanced physicians who have taken a hundred to watch, hundreds of each other, hundred of the belly of the arm (I can think of it. I suspect that it is slack as well, so I misunderstand that it can be hundred)
2. Persistence of silk Rutilated silk says that one hundred times can last 5-10 years (if you don’t die first) and silk threads can disintegrate on their own. (Is this true? Please read this article “Gold Thread Lift : 24 Facelift written by Martha Collins (15 December 2010).
As for PDO, the writers would have to tell from their experiences. Helping surgery for patients with leaky heart valves (In his days as an apprentice when studying specialized in surgery) This patient had sewed artificial heart valves four or five years ago. To replace the original leaky heart valve, the writer’s teacher sewed an artificial heart valve. to replace the old heart valve that has expired. Let me tell you. The PDO that was used to sew artificial heart valves four or five years ago is still there. Plus, it’s as strong as the first day it’s sewn in. (If anyone has a chance to talk to a vascular surgeon or a thoracic surgeon, ask them if it’s true? An essential item at the heart valve level. If the PDO thread that is sewn on it easily deteriorates. looks dangerous)
By medical knowledge, the term “dissolving silk” refers to silk that has deteriorated and lacks the ability to hold back. It’s not like the word melt for patients that patients think it will melt! However, the writer had the opportunity to see threads being threaded into his face.
both Thai and Korean doctors What the doctor noticed the difference was as follows:
1. Techniques for preparing the patient for thread lifting (Makes the patient feel no pain during the procedure, but after the procedure, the doctor thinks that the pain will be the same)
2. Techniques for threading the threads into the face including the number of needles inserted (The writer thinks that Korean doctors can do close to The above-mentioned theory make the result should be better Because the writer thinks that even piercing the needle can stimulate the skin to produce collagen. But each person will be different, collagen production will be different. For example, some patients have surgery without scars. Some people have raised scars, so the effect may vary from person to person.)
3. Nowadays, there are many beauty clinics trying to advertise thread lifting. By adding to the addition that the silk of the clinic itself is more wonderful than the silk of others, for example, this clinic is a 3D silk thread, other people see and say that their own silk thread is 4 dimensions. This time, other clinics will take it above and beyond. Saying what 5 dimensions are, you can see that the stem cell current is popular. Said that the clinic itself threads threads to impregnate stem cells. (Oh…sounds luxurious, if the stem cells that have been impregnated by silk are real? Because as far as I know, the stem cells that are secretly used They didn’t pass the FDA here) in cases where the patient believes they are happy. will get stem cells Go on the page and do a hundred silks. And it’s like in the picture below.
Finally, the writer would like to end with a picture of a patient who had threaded threads and was born. The problem of infection and the tenfold principle of thread-stringing on the Kalama Principle (do not believe what you hear. Don’t believe just because you have practiced. “Don’t believe only because he is a doctor.” This is what the same doctor took to himself. The rest can be found in the Kalama Sutta 10.