Custom stickers for body pillows are a great way to personalize your bedding – adding color and fun design changes without having to worry about the more complicated process of painting. In this article, you’ll find out where to get body pillow custom stickers from Vograce with instructions on how to stick them on.
What is a Custom Sticker?
Custom stickers are perfect for adding a personal touch to any item. They’re versatile and can be used on just about anything, from pillows to laptops. Plus, they make a great gift for anyone!
Why do we want to print our own stickers?
Custom sticker printing is a great way to personalize your pillow and make it unique. Not only do you get to add your own personality to the pillow, but you can also create a special design that is perfect for you and your friends. Custom stickers are easy to apply and remove, so you can change your pillow as often as you like.
Here are 5 tips for custom sticker printing:
- Choose your design carefully. Make sure the design you choose is suitable for printing on stickers. Some designs may not print well or look good when printed out large.
- Choose your printer wisely. Make sure the printer you choose is capable of printing with high-quality stickers. Cheap printers may not be able to produce the best results, so be sure to spend a bit more money on a better printer if you plan on using custom stickers often.
- Get accurate measurements. Before beginning your sticker printing project, get accurate measurements of the object you want to sticker and make sure to note the dimensions in inches or centimeters so that you can recreate them accurately later on if necessary.
- Preheat your printer before starting your project. Before beginning any sticker printing project, it’s important to preheat your printer so that the stickers will adhere properly to the surface they’re printed onto (this will avoid any potential bubbles).
- Apply adhesive slowly and evenly using even pressure. When applying adhesive using custom stickers, it’s important to apply it slowly and evenly so that the stickers don’t peel off or come loose after being printed onto an object.
How do I order my custom sticker?
To order a custom sticker for your pillow, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Vogue Pillow Site and select the type of sticker you would like to purchase. There are many different types of stickers to choose from, including ones with designs from current issues of Vogue, as well as those featuring vintage fashion illustrations.
- Enter your desired dimensions for the sticker, then click “Add To Cart”. You will be asked to enter your shipping information and choose a payment method.
- Once you have completed checkout, your customized sticker should arrive in just a few days!
If you have any questions about ordering custom stickers for your bodyPillow, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Vograce.com.
Where should I place the printed sticker on my pillow?
If you’re looking to add a bit of personality to your pillow, printing out a custom sticker is the perfect way to do it! You can place your sticker in many different places, and it’s up to you what message or design you choose.
You can print out your sticker on any sturdy paper, and then simply place it where you want it on your pillow. You could even use different stickers for each day of the week, or for each season. If you have a specific design in mind, you can try printing out multiple copies and placing them around the pillow so that they all align perfectly.
There are also many online printing services that offer custom stickers at very reasonable rates. Just be sure to compare prices and features before making a decision!
If you’re anything like me, your bed is your haven. It’s where you relax after a long day and it’s where you take your first step into dreamland. But what about the ads that plaster our screens every night? They can be grated and disruptive. That’s why I was excited to discover Vograce’s new pillow line, not only do they come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, but they also have body pillow custom stickers on them! Now I can slap down my favorite advertisement without having to rip it out or cover it up with a bedspread. Check out the Vograce pillow line now and see how